Jan 25, 2011

This morning I printed out two of my Pit Bull drawings with the thought to experiment with watercolor and in hope that it would possibly spark an idea. I did the watercolor to one of the images but I stopped after a little while because I did not like the look... and I ended up smearing some of it across the image.



An idea that did come up when I first printed out the drawings was the possibility of putting the images into a coloring book. The idea behind the coloring book could be a way of teaching children the responsibility of owning a pet. Maybe giving each dog an identity and a little story to go along with each of them would help with making a connection to the kids. I could possibly even move it towards being an activity book and including crosswords with focuses on responsibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment